Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Learning Profile

In school I received a paper that helped to find my learning profile. This is the diagram after I finished. I have an A profile, as it's written on the top right corner. The diagram shows which body parts I use most of the time (The parts that are colored), I use my right foot, right hand, right eye and left part of my brains hemisphere. This means I think logically most of the time.


Later, I received a paper that told me the strengths and weaknesses. Obviously not everyone has the same strengths and weaknesses. Though for me, all the description were true.


I learn best when I focus on details. I process things by analysis, verbalization and writing. I also prefer my lifestyle to be virtually orderly. I need to work on my skills in telling other people how I feel. Most of the time I keep my feelings welled up inside, I find it quiet torturous and tiring.

The strategies that would help me in my learning, to be encouraged to understand and synthesize info from a complete view. also to explore things I might not want to. I would like my teachers to know that under stress I can stop thinking straight and that I have trouble connecting emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment