Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About Me

1. First, introduce yourself. Write a brief paragraph about who
 you are and where you are from.

2. What are the last three books you have read?
 (Include authors names!)

3. What is the last movie you have seen?

4. What is one academic goal you have for this year?

5. What is one social goal you have for this year?

6. What is your favorite vacation memory?

7. List 5 adjectives to describe yourself.

1.My name is Joseph and i'm from the U.S I like to go fishing. When i'm bored I play around with my remote control monster truck, capable of reaching 30 mph.
One of my hobbies is building legos, my favorite books are the 39 clues series.I like to eat pizza and chicken, my favorite color is blue.
2.The last three books I have read are The 39 Clues 1, 2 and 3 there are different authors for each book but they all run on the same story line, Rick Riordan, Gordan Korman and Peter Lerangis.
3.The last movie I saw was Clash of The Titans it was a movie based on a demigod saving the world from the kracken.
4.One of my goals for this trimester is to study properly, do my best while working and sometimes have fun doing it.
5.A social goal for this year would be to not to get frustrated when I am under pressure.
6.My favorite vacation memory would be going on a near vertical water slide, I couldn't breath at all until I hit the bottom the slide was yellow and near 60 feet off the ground!
7.I'd say that I am tall, smart, strong, behaved and a bit nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment