Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Giver "Question Reflection"

Would you want your future chosen by others?

Answer: No

No, if my future was chosen by others I would be frustrated mattering on what my "future" was. Say this, if your future was to become a computer inventor and you didn't like technology what would you say.

Would you complain, reason or suggest a future or would you sit there and wait. I, myself would try to grab another choice out of the sea of jobs, and maybe start a career.

From the novel , it said there was a boy who did not like his job and filed in a complaint, he didn't get a new job because the people that chose the jobs didn't like them changed.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you kind of talked about what the 'future' means to you. In our literature circle group discussion, we did talk about the future and why we think it's set in the future and what we think about the future chosen etc. So i like how you related to the discussion. You're post was a bit short so I would have expanded on why you didn't want your future chosen. I also like how you reflected on the book and talked about the people wanting to get their jobs changed. But overall, you could have added a bit more because the post is a big vague.

    ReplyDelete